I was trying to start helping my friend pack up her stuff so her and her family could move to Vernal. OH! what a chore!!! She has way to much stuff, but that's not the worst. No the worst is her complete obsessive overbearing sister in law. I swear I almost went stark raving mad. This lady is completely insane. I told my friend I had to get out of there. I came home and I'll try and go back later when I'm a little more able to try and control myself. It's been a long day, makes cashiering look like a piece of cake now.
1 comment:
h baby! Oh my, and you such a sweet thing. That sounds like a recipe for STRESS! Sometimes it doesn't pay to have such a sweet nature. Poor thing. Well sweetie, do the best you can and call it good. Surely your friend will understand. Hugs
Post a Comment