My friends decided not to move to Vernal after all, and Allmoxy is picking up a bit so right now everything is going pretty well for us. I can't wait to see all of you guys soon and I hope we'll be able to visit for a few days sometime in March. Until then take care and know we're thinking of you.
7 comments:
Why isn't Sheila leaving? Did he get a job in Logan? That would be super. Glad to hear things are looking up. Many hugs mom
yeah they're finding work here. Today they're out and about just having fun.
That's good to hear!!! Rachel
everyth9ng is fine. I'd call you now but I just got off work and need to make dinner. Love you
Bre makes me crazy. I'm SURE she asked for 'corned beef hash, around Thanksgiving. At least I know I made some around then. Tonight I make it again, 'I don't like corned beef hash.' Are we SURE she's Irish??/
LOVE THE CHAIR!!!!That is I will if I can get Bre's ass out of it long enough to sit in it. Dennis helped to bring it over and still didn't like it but I DO!!!!!!
"LOVE THE CHAIR!!!!That is I will if I can get Bre's ass out of it long enough to sit in it."
LOL!!
Post a Comment