Saturday, January 10, 2009

The weather is turning nice and the snow is starting to melt. I've been enjoying the last 2 or 3 days because it's nice during the day and only starts getting cold at night. My mother and I were talking and if we can get the time off we're thinking of coming to St. George for 3-5 days in March to just hang out and spend some time with the family. Hopefully the job stuff will work out, but we'll just have to wait and see. Hope you're all having a good Saturday.

2 comments:

wendypepper said...

yeah Bridget! I'll get you trained yet. It's so nice to look at your blog and see a new post. I love it. It'd be great to see you and the Bradster again. Christmas was WAY to short. Also, great job taking care of your bills. Knew you could do it!!!

wendypepper said...

Great talking to you tonight. You always lift my spirits. Now I only feel like crying every 15 min. I hope ya'll appreciate the research that I'm going through for you. When it's YOUR turn for menopause, I'll be able to scare you to death with my HORROR stories. Unlike my mom and sisses who wimped out and had surgery.