Friday, January 9, 2009

Most of the work Brady can do for Allmoxy is finished. They're losing money because no one is buying the software, so we might be losing our major source of income soon. It's really upsetting because we're still tied into our apartment contract until the end of Jan 2010, and if we don't pay them or can't pay them they'll take us to court. We're going to try and get by, but I'm extremely upset and frustrated lately because I don't know if we'll be o.k. or not.

2 comments:

wendypepper said...

'Que sera, sera, whatever will be will be' or something like that. You two will land on your feet. [you always do!] Try not to worry. We love you, we'll help if you need us to. [but I doubt you will] Love ya!

Bridget said...

Thanks I'm just worried. We were doing so well and now we're not. It's just scary.