I was going over last month income vs bills in order to get ready for this month. Are income last month was 1919.51, we used to earn more than that living in St. George. I sincerely hope our income goes back up soon especially since we still have tax season just around the corner. My friends got over 5,000 dollars back from their refund. I wish we could get that much instead of probably paying that much. I guess people like Brady and I are why people like them get so much money back though. Hope everyone is having a good Saturday. We love you guys.
3 comments:
'That's NOT fair!!!' 'Whoever said life was fair!?' Just quoting a little gem of wisdom from my mother.I used to hate it when she'd say that. Think of it this way, there is nowhere to go but UP!!!
Yeah. life's a bitch and then you die. For me, I guess it all comes out in the wash. My expenses are sky high, but since I am going to school and trying to better myself and my family for the future, Uncle Sam cuts me a little break around tax season.
Just keep working hard and working smart. Go back to school, buy a home... there is hard work ahead, but it is worth it.
Stay warm up there!
- Brandon
P.S. We live off about $2,000 a month. It's tough, but we work it out and as a wise Uncle said to me about a year ago: "If you have food, a toilet that works, and a roof over your head... you're doing OK."
Not funny Brandon. It's alright for me to quote MY mother. It is NOT alright for you to quote yours.
Post a Comment