It's been a really slow week for me, not much going on. Our temperatures have gotten a bit cooler up here so I'm enjoying the nicer weather. I'm looking forward to going home at the end of September. I like Logan, but compared to St. George I'm beginning to think it will never feel like home. St. George was where we grew up and lived for most of our lives, and even if we live other places St. George will always feel like home. I have the weekend off this weekend so hopefully Brady and I can do something fun together. Hope your all well and happy.
2 comments:
you can always come visit us -- we won't be doing anything to exciting -- painting something I am sure -- but we will have all 3 girls here.
I called you, I was hoping I could come see you on Saturday. I lost/quit my job at Sprint so except for Brady I have nothing tying me to Logan for the moment so I'm free to pretty much do what I want to do, and I'd really like to come see you and the girls.
Post a Comment