Saturday, August 16, 2008

We had a crazy windstorm last night it blew tons of stuff around. It was so loud that I didn't get to sleep until 1:15 am, absolutely nuts. This morning it's quite a bit cooler so I'm wondering if that means fall is going to find us early this year. I bet the morning temp wasn't much higher that 63 degrees so very nice if not slightly chilly. The weather channel says our low temps at night are starting to get down in the 40's. Our high temp for today should only be 90. I hope everyone down south is doing well. Hannah's home from the NICU and we couldn't be happier for BRandon and his family. We're still planning on coming to St. George for the 26th,27th, and 28th of September. Hope everyone stays well and happy until we see them again. We love you all.

1 comment:

Rachel Doyle said...

Bridget -- can you send us your new address so we can send you a birth announcement -- rachelmdoyle@gmail.com

Thanks Rachel