Friday, August 22, 2008
My manager called me up and we agreed that I quit my Sprint job. So effective Thursday morning I no longer have a job at the moment. The only bad part is I'm having a really hard time finding another one, and most things that I'd like to do cost money, and I really shouldn't be spending any extra when finances are tricky with only one of us having a job. I'm going to try and go visit Rachel for a bit tomorrow and on Monday I was hoping to get out there and hit the job searching hard in hopes that I can possibly have a new one by the end of the day. I don't like not having money, makes me cranky. I hope the rest of you are doing well. We love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment