Brady and I went to Hogle Zoo with Brandon and Rachel's family yesterday. It was a lot of fun. I'm going to try and go job hunting on Monday so I'm hoping to find something really quickly, I hate not having a job. Rachel invited me to go down to St. George with them this next weekend so I'm thinking of taking her up on her offer. I guess it depends on whether I have a job before then or not. I hope you're all doing well. We love you and miss you.
2 comments:
It is a fun place to go... There is alot to see though I was a bit too much for me.
yeah we didn't see everything, it's hard when your trying to keep little ones occupied and entertained. Did Legacy enjoy her trip? Brynna seemed to do pretty good, but Serenity seemed bored during spots.
Post a Comment