Sunday, June 13, 2010

work seems like it is kicking my trash lately. Brady and I were laughing all we seem to do these days is work and sleep. It really feels that way I'm telling you. We are thinking of taking a vacation up North sometime soon to go to Yellowstone and visit family and friends. I'm thinking of going late August early September before we get snow up there. Is that a good time or can anyone think of a better one? We can't go in July because it's inventory month at Brady's Walmart. Hope you're all doing well. We send our love.

2 comments:

wendypepper said...

You go in July and I SWEAR I'll give your job to someone else!!!! No way am I doing another JULY without you!

wendypepper said...

Go!!!!!! Have a great weekend. You'll have plenty of time to work. Give your family a hug for me. They are all soooooo wonderful. [especially the Bradster.]