Yea it seems to be my lot in life to not get through a 4th of July without some minor injury. I was at my mom's house before my hubby so when he came to the door I tried to jump up and answer it. I happened to fall right in my mom's ice cooler she had out for the night and down to the floor. Can we say major klutz! All in all though it was a really nice 4th, we had our own little fireworks display and then Jo and I watched the ending of the town fireworks. Love your 4th of July pictures Rachel, they're really cute.
2 comments:
are you black and blue? I think I'm having sympathy dreams. Last night I dreamed I ran a steel rod through my hand. Anyway back to you, I'm so glad the damage wasn't worse. Remember, I saw you trip, just a trip nothing more, and you broke your arm.
how about we do the 'combined' b-day party on YOUR b-day? Let me know.
Post a Comment