I gotta quit telling people I'll do things for them. I agreed to do breakfast at our motel today and Sunday. I have to get up no later than 6 to be there by 7. Unfortunately my IBS decided to flare up last night so I only got 20 minutes of sleep the whole night, this should be fun! Anyhow sorry I haven't posted in so long but as you can see I don't have much to post about except health problems and insane insomnia. Hope the rest of you are having a better day than I am.
2 comments:
Boo wants to set me up with 'facebook.' If you don't start blogging again I may have to just to hear what you're 'up too.'
So sorry, I just ASSUMED there wasn't a new post as there hasn't been one in a MONTH! [no I DIDN'T look!]
Post a Comment