Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Well everyone has been updating there blog except me it seems so I thought I would too. Not much other than Wal~mart has been going on with Brady and I. HE has the next two days off so on Friday we're going to try and go to Salt Lake to see Grandma. It's so nice to live up here where we can see her more often. I've got plans to watch fireworks with my friends the Buntings after work on the 4th of July. I'm real excited about our trip to St. George and I'm counting down the days now. Hope everyone down that way is doing alright. Love the new photos of your family on face book Sheena they're way cute. We love all of you and can't wait to see you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's my girl! I KNEW I wouldn't have to push TOO hard to get a word or two from you. I really miss you and the Bradster. I wish you were here now, so you could help me b-day shop. What to get????
a gift card to Walmart for me. Brady wants 40 years of the X-men it cost 45.99 plus tax and shipping and handling. For Bre sorry no ideas whatsoever was hoping you'd have one.
Post a Comment