Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Busy Day.
It's Tuesday my day off from Walmart and already I've gone to Walmart to get my aunt a birthday card, went to Kohls, went to Olive Garden to get a gift card for the same aunt. Went to the DMV to renew my license. By the way it's 25.00 dollars now to renew. Tried to get two cheeseburgers from McDonald's. How that translated into a large Diet Coke I still don't know. So instead went to Panda Express and got a plate I'm going to share with Brady when he comes home for lunch. Also I still need to wash Brady's work shorts so he has something to wear tomorrow, call the dentist and schedule my first of two fillings needing to be done, and try to get together with my neighbor on taking care of our cat while we're gone. The sad thing is it's only 1pm and I have yet to do anything fun for myself today. AGH! days off are busier than days at work sometimes it seems. Love you all and hope you're all doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment