I went to the dentist today to have an exam, cleaning and x-rays done. IT cost us $116.10 for it all so not to bad. The bad part is I have two cavities that need to be filled. Also driving back from Salt lake last night I noticed my headlights are really dim, and Brady needs an alignment for his car. I can't believe all the financial things that are coming up all at once. Oh well we will figure something out I'm sure. I know Brady says the top priorities are the cavities so we'll probably take care of them first. Hope all is well with everyone else.
3 comments:
No sympathy here! It's getting to the point that I have more 'crowned' teeth than teeth that aren't. The up side is that once they are ,crowned', no more worries. Went to tuacahn last night. That's got to be one of the few times I've been disappointed in a production. 'Annie' was simply too annoying to care what happened to her. Hope I like 'footloose' more!
Oh that doesn't sound enjoyable. Yea I hope you like footloose better too. Brady and I both got those days off in July so we will definitely be coming down. He wants me to get the cavities filled before I come, but I'm not sure how that's all going to work out yet.
Josh should be here by this weekend! Dennis is VERY nervous about me trying to take care of BOTH Bryon and Josh. I think it will be ok! At least for awhile. I'll let you know.
Post a Comment