Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This past weekend we went home to St. George for my 10 year high school reunion, and to see our families. It was a lot of fun but also a bit expensive, almost 200 dollars in gas for both the vehicles going down and back. Also our reunion dinner cost us 50 dollars so overall the whole weekend cost us 270 dollars. Insane for just 2 days home, 3 for me, I stayed Thursday too. Because of this we will be on a tight budget for the next few weeks, and hopefully this will help us get back where we need to be financially. It looks like the Dollar Store job fell through, but my interview with Wal-mart went well, and I should start cashiering for them in just a couple of weeks. I think that's pretty much most of what's going on in our lives right now.

No comments: