Saturday, October 4, 2008

Really Fun Weekend

I just got back from attending the afternoon session of General Conference in Salt Lake, it was incredible. They had a primary choir singing the hymns. Wirthlin talked about how instead of being quick to anger, we should be quick to laugh about our situation instead. It was so different being there live than just seeing it on T.V. or hearing it on the radio. This is an experience I'll probably always remember. Thanks so much for allowing me to go with you and Scott, Jo, you're the best. I have my second interview with Walmart on Monday at 4pm I hope it goes well. We love you all and hope that you're doing well.

2 comments:

Rachel Doyle said...

Good Luck with your interview - Did you get Brynna's birthday invite? I hope I had the right address. Love ya - Rachel

Bridget said...

I haven't gotten it yet, but our post is a little slow, I'm sure I will get it really soon. Hope you and the girls are doing well.