Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I went down to St. George this past weekend, it was so much fun. I didn't do much Friday night because I didn't get into St. George until 7 pm. Saturday I spent the morning helping my mother-in-law with a project, and Saturday afternoon from 1:30-4:30 I helped work at the laundry. Saturday evening I went with Jo and Sheena to Harmon's to eat at their salad bar it was yummy, and then we went to Golden Spoon with Clyde to have yogurt. I love Golden Spoon's yogurt. Sunday I went to church with Jo and Sheena and Sunday evening me, my mom, and Breane went over to Hannah's baby blessing. On Monday my mom and I went shopping and that evening we went to Tuacahn to see Big River, it was incredibly awesome, and that pretty much finishes up my full and packed weekend. It was so much fun though, and I'm glad to be back home with Brady.

No comments: