Well I found out today that I can't get my car fixed until Wednesday so I'm not sure what I'm going to do about a car this weekend when Jo and Clyde are in town. Luckily it hasn't put me out to much since everything is so close by that most of the time I don't have to drive. I don't know what I'd do if I had to drive most likely get a ticket for not having a taillight. So far I have only driven my car to get an estimate on how much it's going to cost to fix so of course it's been easy to avoid tickets. I guess only time will tell if I end up with one or not.
2 comments:
sorry to hear about your car -- that sucks -- love ya
Yeah we hate when these things happen, but that's what's good about insurance. How are you doing? I miss all you guys like crazy and would love to come see you after Hannah is born and things have calmed a bit, if you don't mind that is? Hope everybody is doing well. I love you all.
Post a Comment