Thursday, July 10, 2008
I figured out I'm not so much bored as I'm so very lonely. Everyone I know is so very far away. I've tried to make new friends, but it's so hard. So far all I have managed to do is make some aquantices . It is so very depressing. I've been swimming a lot so even though I'm slightly burned right now I'm hoping it'll turn into a nice tan. Other than that life seems to flow by at an extremely slow pace. I'm seriously considering signing up for college classes in the fall just so I have something to do to occupy my time more fully with. Besides when we move back to St. George it'd be nice to have these classes under my belt so I don't have to start fresh. I love you all so much and miss you like crazy. I hope to talk to you all really soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment