Well as the title says I'm so bored. There is very little to do in Logan right now to keep me occupied, and I'm missing my family and friends so very much. I think I'd just about give anything I could to be back in St. George right this minute. I feel so bad because Brady's working so hard to support us that I don't want to complain to him about my boredom, but I wish there were something I could do to help it. Working at the Sprint Store is nice, but it doesn't fill up nearly enough hours in my day.
I wish very drastically that there was something more I could do to help alleviate my boredom. I have tomorrow off, but there isn't anything going on in Logan to occupy myself with, and Brady has to work until late. It sucks not knowing anyone or having anything to do on a holiday. I know if I was with family that we would have plenty of stuff to do so that hurts even more if possible. Sorry for my pity rant, but I'm just getting so sick of this. I'll try to be less depressed with my next post.
2 comments:
Hey Bridge,
I think you should take advantage of your solitude and start working on your artwork again. You have talent, and I think it would really help.
~Breane
Thanks I'll definitely consider it. Brady's said the same to me, he thinks I could do well with it if I practice a lot.
Post a Comment