Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The weekend at home in St. George was a lot of fun. I'm having trouble adjusting getting back to life up here again. I feel so tired every day, but every day is a bit better than the day before. Our next trip will be sometime in December and then sometime in January we should be back for good. Breane's staying with us until Friday. We haven't done much but just hang out at the apartment really but I guess she's been enjoying herself. At least I hope she has. We love you all and miss you greatly.

2 comments:

wendypepper said...

tell Breezy that if she doesn't behave herself I won't let her come home! 'Oh big threat Mom!' I miss both of you just tons and tons!!! Read my blog to get an 'update' on THIS day off!

wendypepper said...

Bryon says to meet him at Tim and Chris's between 6:30p.m and 7:00p.m. Sunday evening! Yeah, not crazy about his plan either. Breezy has to work at 10:00a.m. monday. I'll let you know if I hear anything different. Love
By the by, someone ought to let Tim and Chris know. You can bet Bryon won't!