Tuesday, September 22, 2009

We had Breane stay with us for a week. It was so nice to have family around. I really hate that everyone lives so far away. Getting excited about the holidays, it's already starting to get quite chilly here. Mom and Breane might come up here for Christmas Day, I can't wait it should be loads of fun. Can't wait until January when we're officially home too. I hope you're all doing well. We miss all of you.

4 comments:

wendypepper said...

Yep, the holidays should be loads of fun. Breezy and I watched 'Ghost' last night. Got me to thinking, do you think it's too early to decorate for Halloween? Now there's a holiday I can really 'sink my teeth' into!!!!

Bridget said...

No, I think you definitely can decorate for Halloween now.

Lucashell said...

It was cold, I love summer sad to see it end soon!

Angela said...

Hey Bridget I have a Blog now so come and see it and become my follower ok. I just can not wait tell Halloween you know how jeff is about Halloween.