Friday, May 22, 2009



Here you are mom a picture of my new blond highlights. Sorry for the cheesy grin Brady made me laugh right before taking this shot.

4 comments:

wendypepper said...

ok sweetie, looking GOOD!!! I gracefully bow out. Although Breezy has most certainly put light streaks in her hair with the baking soda, it doesn't come close to your look. That is a good look for you. Hugs

wendypepper said...

Hey sweetie, my cell is 'acting up' but call if you can get through. Car's in the shop and Bryon is staying with us right now. Things are in an 'uproar' as always. Much love

Lucashell said...

Cute I like it!

wendypepper said...

Time for a new post lovely one. The pictures great but I need MORE! Bryon is settling in. He should start taking advantage of good ol' mom, any day now. I wish he would so I know he'll be ok!