Sunday, May 17, 2009

Car Woes!

I went out to get in my car to go to lunch yesterday and my keys are stuck in the ignition and I can't get them out. Normally I'm a gun ho lets get it done type of person but this one threw me for a loop. I was almost crying when I went to BRady and said, "what do I do". The guys in the TLE tried to help me, but no locksmith or mechanic is open again until Monday so for now I'm just leaving it the way it is and borrowing Brady's spare key. Also Brady just put almost 300 dollars into his car on Thursday getting new tires for it and an oil change. Figures mine would break after he fixes his. Oh well looks like it might take a bit longer than we originally thought to pay off our credit card.

3 comments:

Lucashell said...

Oh sweetie I am so sorry!

Bridget said...

yeah it bites, but at least it still runs:)

wendypepper said...

Just because I can't get 'on top' of MY car problems, it doesn't mean I can't feel totally sorry about yours. In truth, I must admit that it feels good to not be alone in this. Dennis tries, bless him, but he just doesn't 'get me!' So,let's have a 'car woes' talk session real soon. Love ya!