



We had a really, really fun weekend in St. George. We had my mom's birthday party on Saturday night and on Sunday my little nephew Braxly was blessed. Thank you so much to all the family. We had a terrific time and can't wait to see you all again. The weather was so gorgeous and sunny down there. We came back to overcast skies and snowy grounds. I can't wait until spring is finally here for us too. I hope you all have a great Tuesday. Shellie I'm so glad Legacy had such a fun birthday. Maybe sometime I can get your address so Brady and I can come visit you all.
1 comment:
Who are those 'people'? You and Brady? Just kidding, love the post, love the picture. Need to make din-din. Just got the lawn mowed and that was on 'this mornings' to do list. That should speak volumes!!!
Post a Comment