Just thought I'd let everyone know, Brady's got a job interview with Walmart to work as their Tire/Lube greeter. It's full-time and his first interview for the job is Monday at 2. Thank you so much for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. I truly believed this helped us to find him a job so quickly. If you can still keep him in your thoughts for Monday I'd greatly appreciate it. Hope everyone else is doing well too. I've got some pretty severe allergies going on, but other than that me and Brady are doing fine. Hope to see you all real soon.
1 comment:
Lovely talking to you last night. I couldn't believe my phone when it told me we'd talked over 1 hour. Time really flies sometimes!! Love you so very much. Have an awesome day.
p.s. Breezy really REALLY wants to work with you someday.
Post a Comment