Monday, March 2, 2009

It's cloudy up here today and I'm so tired of being tired. I feel like I've been worn out and exhausted for weeks now. I definitely am suffering from allergies or a cold right now and just wish I'd get over it already. Brady still hasn't heard anything about any jobs, so if you could all still keep him in your thoughts and prayers we'd appreciate it. Hope everyone else is doing well.

3 comments:

wendypepper said...

Sweetie. I'm so distressed to hear you're still not feeling well. Do you suppose you need more vit. D. The only thing I can think of to give you that is sunshine. What to do! Try to get as much sun as you can [even if only sitting on the balcony] I'll ask Jess if she can think of something that might help. I love you so!!!

Brandon Doyle said...

CSR Job(s) opened up at Dentr!x!

Here's the link:

http://www.dentrix.com/about/details.asp?ID=ES021009-1

I don't know how many positions are available... worth looking into.

Bridget said...

I'm wondering if it's depression. I started taking my generic paxil again(it expires at the end of the month) and I'm going to see if that works. If it does I'll see if my doctor up here will write me a new script, if it doesn't I'll try St. John's wart and see what that does. Brandon I'll pass along the link to Brady and see what he thinks, thanks for thinking of it.