Monday, December 8, 2008

It snowed!!! It looks like it might stick around for a bit too. It looks like we got at least 2 inches, still not quite enough to make a snowman but it's getting there. I can't wait to build a snowman.update* This is a part of the snow we've seen in the last two days.I definitely think winter is here for us.
sno8   sno8   sno8

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why can't somebody from Dixie make a snowman out of two inches of snow? We can make a snowman out of a quarter of an inch.

Bridget said...

Actually there is a snowman over by North Pointe apartments, with a cute scarf and everything. Most of the snow in front of our apartments melted now it's just on the side by the parking lot. Maybe because we don't get much sun over there, I don't know?

Rachel Doyle said...

you are crazy!

Brandon Doyle said...

Yeah, crazy for living in Logan! BWA HA HA HA HA! You guys should get a big electric blanket, we love ours.

Lucashell said...

I hate the snow!!! That is all I have to say about it!