Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I went sledding with the family that I'm friends with after we got back from Ogden today. Thanks for reminding me about the sled we had Jo, it was so much fun sledding down the little sled tracks by our apartments. I can't wait to try it again soon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey silly girl. We have 3 to4 inches of snow this morning. naya naya. And you thought you had to move to logan for snow. We made a snow baby at 9:30 p.m. last night.

Anonymous said...

by the by, anonymous is mom. Why? because I don't know how to get a name o.k. Love ya.

Bridget said...

Yay for snow! It sounds like you had fun. I had fun sledding, but hear we're supposed to get more snow this weekend. Go figure.

wendypepper said...

Right dear. Remind me to tell you how much you like snow when you're still getting it in april!

Bridget said...

Ha Ha so not funny. If u weren't my mommy I'd stick my tongue out at you. Ha Ha I decided to do it anyways so there :P. Actually the snows not to bad it's the ice that's killing me. By the way we've got about 1/2 a foot now.

Anonymous said...

Dear, you aren't as safe as you think. Remember, I will see you in less than a week. I will smack your little bottom for sticking your tongue out at me. you'll just have to remind me to smack you as I'm old and have a great memory it's just really REALLY SHORT.

wendypepper said...

thanks for following my blog. It makes it so fun to know someone is reading it.