I love the holidays, it's a great time of year! I wish my siblings and I could be better friends, but it is what it is. We are all growing up and changing our views so I guess it was bound to happen. Even though you live far away Brandon you are always welcome to call and talk. I miss you big bro. Bryon and Breane it's a bit easier because they live right here in town. I love my siblings very much and only want for them the best life has to offer.
2 comments:
You're nuts. I miss your face.
Hi Bridget, I want you to know how much I appreciate your comment on my blog. I am so grateful for your kindness and friendship you still show even though we are separated by so much distance. I miss the friends we made in our little branch in Logan, including you. I hope you are doing well, you deserve it. I look forward to reading your blog more, I am terrible at commenting, but I will surely try.
Post a Comment