Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Babysitting yesterday went pretty well. I swear that child gets more active as he grows though. Nothing seems to hold his attention for very long, plus Sheena is trying to get him away from the bottle and onto solid food because he's underweight for his age. It was so much easier when I could just give him a bottle. I made 28.75 babysitting for three days. It's a good thing he's so cute, or I would think this wasn't worth it. Hope the rain quits soon so I can spend some time outdoors. Hope you all have a great day. I love you all.

1 comment:

wendypepper said...

Update dear! I'm taking Bre to the orthodontist at 10:00a.m. I will be leaving home as soon as we get back to go 'on the hill' to paint. I'll likely leave my 'cell' in the car so you won't be able to reach me. I'll check it when I 'break.' I hope all goes well today. I love you!