Friday, February 5, 2010

I went to Wal-mart this morning to buy a birthday present for my friend's little girl who is having her 2 year old birthday party tomorrow. Then I spent a few hours with my mom this afternoon while my slow cooker pot roast was cooking for dinner. This evening I made caramel-chocolate bars for my mom's Super Bowl party on Sunday. Through this whole day I've thought off and on how this is what stay at home mom's do, and I've decided Brady can be the stay at home mom I'm definitely working if I can. It's boring staying at home day in and day out. My hat goes off to all the women who can do it, it drives me crazy after awhile. Everything I did today was fun, but I can't help but think I'd have just as much fun working. Especially if it was a job I really enjoyed doing. Hopefully the laundry works into a nice part-time position soon.

1 comment:

wendypepper said...

Ok, I OWE you one!!Good job! I really enjoyed reading your post. I'm loving that we get to spend more time together. Just DON'T let me take advantage, K!!!! Well, best 'get it together' and buzz on out of here. It's 8:05 p.m. and Bre's company should be here by 8:30p.m. Talk about 'cutting it close!!'