Well the trip up and back from Logan went well. We now have internet and are starting to get settled into Jo and Clyde's house, and hopefully I'll soon be employed. I've put my application in at about 9 places, and have about 15 or so more I'm interested in filling out applications for. I'm hoping one of these will pay off with a job. I hope everyone is doing well and is happy. I need to clean the guest bath, and fill out more applications today. Wish me luck.
2 comments:
I wish you luck so upset that you are down in the warm weather I bet it will take you all summer to thaw from living in logan!!
Luck! [you said 'wish me luck!] Thanks for your help today. You were a lifesaver. What have I done without you for the past 11/2 years. The 'flash mobile' is getting an oil change as we speak. Bryon got his insurance so he's 'good to go' I hope it runs a few days without more issues so he can 'catch his breathe.'
Post a Comment