Saturday, December 12, 2009

Well my work said my last day can be the 18th so if all goes well I should be coming down to you all on the 19th. Hopefully we can get the furniture, and clean the apartment sometime after Christmas.I can't wait to see you all, I've really missed you. Hope you all are well.

3 comments:

wendypepper said...

yes!!!! Who saved Christmas? BRIDGET-That's who. Please be prepared to help me with my shopping and possibly a Christmas Dinner. Of course that's provided that your brother's family can make it down. I CANNOT pass up a chance to have EVERYONE together. Tons of love dear one. xoxo

Lucashell said...

I am so excited for you, I so want to move back!

wendypepper said...

Sweetie, would it be possible for you to drop some gifts from Mom, Diane and I at Brandon's house on your way up next week? It seems that they won't be down. Between us it's quite a few gifts. Please, let me know!