Saturday, November 14, 2009

More snow. I can't wait to get out of this weather back to St. George where it's nicer. It was fun seeing you Jo, Sheena, Brax, Grandma, Scott, and Wes. Happy birthday to Brandon and new Kaleb Doyle.

3 comments:

wendypepper said...

Sis, how would you feel about a 'New years Day' family dinner? You could invite the Bradster's family as well. We could call it our post-holiday meal. I sure want a holiday meal with you, I mean ham/turkey and all the fixings. In fact I don't think I feel up-to a holiday meal UNTIL you are with us.

Bridget said...

That sounds great to me, I'll ask the others and get back to you.

wendypepper said...

Still haven't canceled the motel room. I'm thinking I MIGHT need it. It's crazy fun around here these days. Remind me to tell you about the recent WAL-MART shopping trip. It was a BLAST!