Saturday, August 22, 2009

It's supposed to be a really long workday for both Brady and I today. I work from 10:30 am to 8 pm and Brady works from 11am to 8 pm. I'm also not feeling well today. I have women issues. I really hope it won't affect my day to terribly much, but I guess we'll see. We're due to go see Grandma S and Scott tomorrow, I hope I'll be able to go. Other than that there's not to much going on with us. I hope this day goes by really fast. We love you all.

3 comments:

wendypepper said...

Wishing your life away, Dear Heart?? In truth, I don't blame you, sounds semi-hard today. Makes me glad I'm 'off' today. I have stayed pretty busy so far. Loves

Lucashell said...

I hate long days too!

Angela said...

We all have them days. I have it when it's my last day befor my day off it always go to slow or when you have that woman thing going on thats when you just what go home and go to sleep but you have to work.