Sunday, July 12, 2009
We went to St. George for Brady and Breane's birthdays and for my cousin Jamie's wedding. It was a lot of fun. The wedding seemed a bit crazy but it was nice. Jo, Clyde, Mom, Sheena, Shan, Breane, Bryon, Brandon, Rachel, Josh, Nathan, and Braxly were all there for a nice dutch oven BBQ at Clyde and Jo's on Thursday evening. Thank you so much for the presents they were very nice and Sheena and Shan I already spent your gift card on a really nice heavy duty shower curtain, because the old one was getting really ripped. Mom I spent your 20 on food for the car ride home and crab salad, yummy! Jo and Clyde I will spend your gift card just as soon as I figure out what I want to spend it on. Thanks so much for the UNO Flash game. It was a blast to get to play it with you. Rachel I adore the picture and am just having Brady help me hang it. It was a extremely thoughtful gift and I truly appreciate it. Hope you're all doing well and know that we love you and miss you a ton.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are the bestest daughter any mom could ever want. I don't know how you put up with me but I'm glad you do. It's like I told Dennis this morning, 'I don't want meds---I LIKE being CRAZY!' Love to both you sweethearts!!!!
Happy birthday to you! HAPPY Birthday to you!!! You are the bestest! I love you tons and tons! For one thing, you NEVER lie about me. [or at least not so that I MUST call you a 'dirty little lier!!!' ] I'd only say that if you told something really REALLY embrassing!
Happy Birthday!
Hope you had fun!!
See you soon. : )
Oh and Mom, just for the record, I lie about you ALL THE TIME!
There, now that we have that out in the open, no more problem. : )
Love you!
want to bet dear heart!
Post a Comment