Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dentist went well. It did cost the 137.00. Next appt. is slated for August 31st and will be a bit more comprehensive. They're taking out the silver filling as well as doing the other filling. The Buntings are in fact not coming up here for the 4th of July so it will just be Brady and I. Still can't wait to see you all, it should be lots of fun.

6 comments:

Sheena said...

Gotta love the dentist! I am so excited to see you guys next week! That will be so fun. :)

Bridget said...

I know I can't wait either :).

wendypepper said...

It's not 'I like my dentist!' it's 'does your dentist LIKE you!' My dentist LOVES me. He should, I probably bought his last two cars!!!

Bridget said...

lol could possibly have Mom. I'm well on the way to buying my dentists next car I think.

Rachel Doyle said...

You are always welcome to come to our house -

Bridget said...

that'd be soooo fun Rachel. Unfortunately Brady and I have to work pretty much the whole weekend :(. We'll have to hang out really soon though.