Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So so serene and peaceful!

I went out for a long walk this afternoon through some of the cul-de-sacs in the area. It was so quiet and serene and peaceful, it made me realize just why I love Logan in the spring so very much. Everything was just beautiful, green, and lush with a nice cool breeze blowing through the air. This is the kind of weather that makes me want to just live outdoors all the time. Ah, if only I could. Sadly the next 7 days will be taken up with Walmart. Ah well it was really nice while it lasted, besides once at the end of those days I'll be looking at 3 days off in good ole sunny St. George. My how I've missed my city. Can't wait to see you all and help celebrate Rennie's 7th birthday. Hope you're all doing well. We love you.

3 comments:

wendypepper said...

Wish that I could have walked with you. Do you suppose that when you move back down here, we can walk again?

Bridget said...

Defitinely! I can't wait.

wendypepper said...

2 more days!!!!! I can hardly wait. Love ya girl!!!!