Thursday, February 12, 2009

So Tired of the Snow!

We're still having crazy weather and our finances are still very much up in the air, but I can't wait to go to St. George this weekend and see all of you. I hope your all doing well. Rachel your girls new photos are absolutely gorgeous. I can't believe how big Hannah's getting. 6 months already geez how the time flies. We love you all.

4 comments:

wendypepper said...

Still trying to get my Valentine's shopping done!!! At least I DO have Naylie's going away gift AND Angie's B-day present. I sure hope I am ready when you arrive. Oh, we hired Jess today for laundry

Bridget said...

Libby's Jess?

wendypepper said...

yea. Surprising John ok'd it without meeting her. Go figure. Maybe he's so wrapped up with his own problems he doesn't care!

wendypepper said...

I am 'to pooped to poop!' That's mighty tired! Breezy and I didn't get off until 6:45p.m. We come home and see the 'hide-a-bed. I laughed so. You're worse than I am. I'm surprised you didn't wash the sheets. Tell me You didn't learn my mom's useless lessons! LIAR!!! Thanks for the gas!