Friday, May 30, 2008

Job Hunting is the pits!

I went and applied at the two Best Westerns in town today. One place wanted me only on weekends if they do hire me, the other place wants me 4 days on and 2 days off. With that schedule I'd supposedly get 2 weekends a month off. They pay 7.00 and hr. and they would be hiring next week or the week after. I sorta interviewed with the head housekeeper, but I'm not sure whether or not she liked me so I'm definitely still in the wait and see game. We want to try and visit family and friends this weekend so I'm hoping that will alleviate some of the boredom I have suffered from. I hope all our down south family and friends are doing well. We love you and miss you all!

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Yes, job hunting is the pits. I really really hope you can find a job that you dont work weekends, or at least not a lot of them, but of course you gotta do what you gotta do. Good luck!! And dont forget to pray... God will help you find a job you know! Mom says to remind you that they are coming up this weekend, will probably be coming to Logan Sat or Sun. ;) Well, we miss you guys... keep an eye on that curious kitty!! Love you both, Sheena and Shan.